Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Very Exciting News...

Hello all! My name is Michelle Mulfinger and I will be spending the next eight weeks in your child’s classroom. I recently finished working in second grade for the past eight weeks and I really enjoyed teaching them but I am excited for the next chapter. I am ready to learn more about Kindergarten and what all that entails. This summer I graduated, got married and moved to Lawrence. I graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in May with my bachelors in Elementary Education and a minor in Literacy Education. I got married to my husband Dylan who is getting his master’s in Public Administration at KU. In my free time I enjoy shopping, reading, playing sports and baking. I hope to get to know your child well throughout the next few weeks and to learn all that I can.