Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here We Are..... REALLY!

I have been so negligent posting on the blog. I am sorry for that. I will be posting many things to get caught up! BUT FIRST... Gotta start with the most recent event in our world - the 50th day of Kindergarten! We followed a 50's theme and had a terrific day. We did a lot of math activities, including patterning, counting and tallying, and making an edible bracelet from 50 Fruit Loops. We played with hula hoops, tried our hand at bubble blowing (which was pretty adorable) and we, of course, enjoyed ice cream sundaes and my personal favorite.... a sock hop! What fabulous parents I have, getting their kids all dressed up for this. The slideshow is in the sidebar and I hope that you enjoy it. Share it with your friends and family. It is sure to put a smile on the their faces.