Monday, August 25, 2014

Just A Warm, Fuzzy Feeling...

I just have to write a bit about how proud I am to be a part of the USD 289 staff, and I may be overstepping a bit, but also member of the Wellsville community.  I do not live in Wellsville, but, I still consider it home.  It has helped me raise my two children, shown me affection when I needed it and provided me the BASE I consider home!  I have some pics to post tomorrow (they are on my school computer) that will show you a few of the fun things that we have done since school started, and some of the little people I already love, along with a NEW leader who has a heart of gold and honestly I feel so proud of!  (Yes, I know I sound like a mom - old enough to be his!)  And there is that staff....ALL of those co-workers that are my friends, that I consider family.  I am so thrilled to be associated with you and want you to know that I think you are THE BEST!