Monday, March 18, 2013

Where To Begin...

I have been so negligent about posting on my blog! I can't believe it. I have pictures everywhere, ideas of what to write about and yet, very little time to do so. I think the best way for me to do this is to start with the PRESENT...keep moving forward and interject little bits and pieces of things from our days gone by. Soooo.... here goes! We returned from our spring break bright and early and all with stories to tell...even me! There was NO teaching a lesson until I have had time to set down and listen to their stories. So we spent a good amount of time this morning doing just that! In fact, I was so busy listening to stories and passing around hugs that I completely forgot about our early morning assembly until Mrs. Unruh sprinted down the hall to get us! We managed to sneak in the back door of the gym and sit quietly in the corner for the remainder! Whew! Thanks Ann! I received a couple of spring break pictures that I thought I would share. And yes Kids, I had to go meet Nakita and Berlin myself. So wish you had been there with me! Some great adventures!